Oil Refining & Petrochemical Industry Specific Wastewater Treatment Training Course
Refinery Wastewater Associates (RWA) is pleased to announce the offering of the most recent edition of our Oil Refining & Petrochemical Industry Specific Wastewater Treatment Certified Training Course, now available for online viewing. This Online Version of the Training Course is the entire course offered by RWA at Lamar University, Beaumont, TX. in August 2012.
The Online Video Training Course Features :
- The entire 40 hour Lamar course lectures captured on Video.
- The entire set of the Lamar Course lecture Power Point slides which correspond to the Video of each Lecturer.
- The entire set of classroom handouts and lecture notes including Auto-Calculator and Modeling Worksheets.
Sample of Course Instruction: Dr. Lial Tischler Lecture
Actual Course Videos Are Full Screen Size
Who Should Attend?
This course contains a blended content such that plant operators, engineers, lab personnel, and regulatory specialists can all benefit from participation. The layout and delivery of this course has been designed to accommodate part time participation by attendees whose interests may only be related to specific segments of the curriculum. The entire course covers 40 hours of training over 5 days. The "live" course participants earned continuing education credits at a rate of 1 credit per 8 hours of attendance.
This Course is the Only One of its Kind
- There is no other wastewater treatment training course available anywhere that is specific for the unique engineering considerations of the Oil Refining and Petrochemical Manufacturing Industries.
- Instruction by a committee of the top industry experts with a cumulative direct experience totaling more than 290 years, several of whom are world renowned authorities. The instructors
Dr. Davis Ford: Professor at U of Texas, 45 years.
Dr. David Jenkins: Professor at U of California-Berkeley, 45 years.
Mr. David Kujawski: 33 years of Operations, Process & Environmental Engineering experience in 47 oil refineries.
Dr. Jerry Lin: Professor at Lamar University, and 23 years of industrial wastewater experience.
Dr. Bill Batchelor: Professor at Texas A&M, 36 years.
Dr. Mike Stenstrom: Professor at UCLA, 35 years.
Dr. Lial Tischler: 37 years experience in all environmental disciplines, consulting to most major petrochemical plants in Texas and Louisiana during his career.
Enroll Now for Instant Access.